The government has published a series of specific information and measures for companies to be found here: gouvernement.lu
- Business – operation
- Impact on the employment relationship with employees
- Special leave for family reasons – The new certificate of leave for family reasons in the context of containing the spread of an epidemic (COVID-19) can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross-border employees
- Germany: Certificate for commuters of the German Federal Police, which can be placed behind the windscreen
- France: Certificate for French commuters (Certificat prouvant la nécessité de traverser la frontière pour les travailleurs frontaliers résidant en France) to demonstrate the need to cross the border between France and Luxembourg; the attestation of necessary travel (attestation de déplacement dérogatoire); the justification of necessary travel (justificatif de déplacement professionel); exceptional tax measure between Luxembourg and France concerning cross-border workers
- Belgium: Certificate for Belgian commuters (Certificat prouvant la nécessité de traverser la frontière pour les travailleurs frontaliers résidant en Belgique) to demonstrate the need to cross the border between Belgium and Luxembourg; exceptional tax measure between Luxembourg and Belgium concerning telework by cross-border workers
- Support for businesses – Tax Measures to Support Businesses;
- measures at the level of social contributions
- Short-time work – dedicated telephone number 247-88000; new simplified measures for businesses
- Retail trade
The same precautions should be taken as for any other respiratory infection.
- Most importantly: wash your hands regularly and properly. The best way to wash your hands is illustrated online at www.sante.lu
- Do you cough or sneeze? Do it in a tissue or in the crease of the elbow. Throw the tissue in a bin with a lid.
- Avoid shaking hands or kissing.
- Avoid close contact with sick people (keep a distance of at least 2 meters).
- Avoid touching your face with your hands as much as possible.